Business Development, Affiliate Network Coordinator
Mallree (a division of MakeshopNcompany, Inc.) is looking for a highly detail oriented and motivated individual to directly report to/ work with the Director of Business Development. This person will have outstanding organizational skills, confident and articulate communicator with fluency in English (written/ oral). The individual will play an integral role in the support and execution of Business Development goals. This position is to contribute to the success of Makeshopncompany’s subsidiaries by creating opportunities for partnership acquisition through high-level engagement. Although the position is part-time to start, full-time employment is available for the right candidate upon review.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Assist in development and execution of programs in support of new customer/ partner acquisition
• Identifies business opportunities by prospecting and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options
• Effectively engages with prospect to on board to our partnership programs
• Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organizational standards
• Assists in all aspects of marketing strategies (may include content creation)
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Participates in all meetings assigned to (including the daily, weekly, other teams meetings as well as conference calls, and client meetings as required)
• Trains other team members when appropriate
• Other administrative duties as assigned
• Highly organized, detail-oriented, excellent verbal/ written/ presentational communication skills
• Extremely motivated, self-starter that takes initiative with the ability to anticipate needs as they arise while goal oriented
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment interacting with potential business partners
• Ability to responsibly handle highly confidential and sensitive information
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Power Point)
• Bachelor’s degree (Marketing, Business Administration, Finance, Communications or related field)
• Experience with design suites (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator etc.)
• Familiarity in consumer e-commerce, website development, technical skills
• Korean and/ or Chinese fluency (written, oral)
MakeshopNcompany, Inc. is one of the fastest growing global e-commerce, cross-border solutions providers with offices operating in the United States, Germany, Korea, Japan, and China.
MakeshopNcompany was founded in 2007 with the growing demand of an online community, MalltailStory.com, where consumers shared a tremendous amount of information regarding online shopping. With this powerful resource and need, MakeshopNcompany started the parcel forwarding service, "Malltail," a brand derived from the community's name.
MakeshopNcompany provides Internet-Based Services to millions of customers around the world. Its business is centered on Malltail, a service that provides customers with a temporary overseas address and shipping services. As the #1 overseas forwarding provider in the industry, Malltail continuously strives to help our customers and partners bridge the gap between international online shopping markets.
MakeshopNcompany is committed to providing the best service to its customers and partners in the global e-commerce, cross-border markets that are quickly and continuously evolving.