Business Development, Partnerships Coordinator
Location: Gardena, CA
The Malltail (a division of Makeshopncompany, Inc.) is looking for a highly detail oriented and motivated individual to directly report to/ work with the Director of Business Development and join the Partnerships Arm. This individual will play an integral role in the support and execution of Business Development goals pertaining to the acquistion and retention of partnerships within the US. This position is to contribute to the success of Makeshopncompany’s subsidiaries by creating opportunities for partnership acquisition through "on the ground" engagement.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Report to BD management to plan, develop and execute programs in support of new customer/ partner acquisition
• Identifies business opportunities by prospecting and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options
• Maintains relationships with partners by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Participates in all meetings assigned to (including the daily, weekly, other teams meetings as well as conference calls, and client meetings as required)
• Trains other team members when appropriate
• Other administrative duties as assigned
• Highly organized, detail-oriented, excellent verbal/ written/ presentational communication skills
• Motivated, self-starter that takes initiative with the ability to anticipate needs as they arise while goal oriented
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Ability to responsibly handle highly confidential and sensitive information
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools
• Bachelor’s degree (Marketing, Business Administration, Finance, Communications or related field)
• Experience with design suites (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator etc.)
• Familiarity in one of consumer e-commerce, affiliate marketing, sales, website development, technical skills
MakeshopNcompany, Inc. is one of the fastest growing global e-commerce, cross-border solutions provider currently operating in the United States, Germany, Korea, Japan, and China.
MakeshopNcompany was founded in 2007 with the growing demand of an online community, MalltailStory.com, where consumers shared a tremendous amount of information regarding online shopping. With this powerful resource and need, MakeshopNcompany started the parcel forwarding service, "Malltail," a name derived from the community's name.
MakeshopNcompany provides Internet-Based Services to millions of customers around the world. Its business is centered on Malltail, a service that provides customers with a temporary overseas address and shipping service. As the #1 overseas shipping agency in the industry market, Malltail continuously strives to help our customers and partners bridge the gap of shortcomings between international online shopping markets.
MakeshopNcompany is committed to providing the best service to its customers and partners in the global e-commerce, cross-border markets that are quickly and continuously evolving.